Introducing Myself- La Fonceur 'The Dance Artist'


Hola,

I am La Fonceur. I am a Passionate Dancer and Choreographer. I run my YouTube Dance Channel by the name La Fonceur.


My Purpose to create this blog is to share all the back stories of each and every Dance Video with you that I Choreograph, Perform and upload on my YouTube Channel.

This is my first blog post so before sharing the back stories of all of my uploads I would like to introduce myself.

I am a complete stage person. I give solo dance performances on stage, I choreograph my own Dance and I LOVE Dancing.

My Childhood and Dance Connection-
I started dancing at the age of 4. I had given my first stage performance at the age of 5 and I had received lots of compliments and round of applause and somewhere that got stuck into me and I fell in love with dance and specially stage performance before live audience. I am a complete stage person, I am the person who feels extreme secure and comfortable to give dance performances in front of thousands of people but feel shy to share her inner feelings even before a single person.

My Studies and my Dance-
So during my school time I was highly active in my dance activities but never allowed it to disturbed my studies. I was quite good at study. I balanced them very well. I am a good multitasker and my productivity is extreme high when I do multitasking. My roots belong to highly educated family. So there was always a pressure to perform good and I was also fine with that as I too always wanted to excel in my studies and so I did. I am  Masters in Pharmacy, specialize in Pharmaceutical Technology. I got my Masters Degree with distinction. But Dance, it was and is my personal thing. I have never ever discussed my dance details with anyone, its purely and only my thing. I dance not only from my body but from my soul. I only perform on those tracks in which I invest my soul. This is the reason that my Dance videos always have a back story, sometimes its romantic, sometimes its result of my anger & frustration and sometimes its  just for fun.


I always believed in destiny. So while I was working very hard on my Dissertation and was studying hard to get Masters Degree somewhere I knew that I am gonna make Dance as my career priority but how that I have never thought as I believed in destiny and believed that my destiny will somehow pull me over there. I was giving Dance performances till my M Pharm. So time passed and soon I found myself working in a Healthcare company. And lost all of connections to my dance. Now I was a Job Professional fulfilling my professional responsibilities.


Initially I used to dance after my work time but soon I started getting absorb by my high end demanding job and loosing touch with my dance. Then I realize it has been two years since I have given my solo stage performance. Till my life I have taught dance to many people, I still do freelance choreography  in my spare time but performing on stage is love of my life. I started missing all the applause, all of the compliments. I was missing how people used to come to me after my performance and compliment me how much they have enjoyed my performance, how much they are inspired by me, how much they are waiting for my next performance. I remember whenever I was on backstage waiting for my turn to perform and when commentator announce that now next performance is by me, how audience used to shout my name loud and loud. I used to hear that from backstage and that used to give me adrenaline rush. I was missing how audience used to shout "once more" after my performance. I was missing a lot that how I used to make eye contacts with my audience during my performance and when I see spark in their eyes I can not explain how much satisfying it used to be. It was always my source of energy, it was so fulfilling. Anybody who is a performer can understand it very well that when their work got appreciated how much that make them happy. :-)

One night I was trying to have some sleep and was just thinking and I realized that this is never gonna happen again in my life if I sit idle and that made me so scared and I felt extremely sad about this. I realized that I am waiting for right time but there is no right or wrong time only you have to convert this very time to perfectly right time. There where I have thought I should start my Youtube dance channel.


To be Continue....


From thinking to start a Youtube channel to actually creating a Youtube channel and to actually getting serious about my Youtube Dance channel is a long story. I will share that in my next blog...........
till then keep Dancing  :-)


To watch All of My Dance Videos, Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

          Collage of some of my previous Dance Performances:
@LaFonceur




Comments